Monday, July 29, 2013

Aimee Mann - Ice T Feud

Aimee Mann Tweeted:

Christ, there is no reason in the world anyone should ever have cast Ice T in a television show. 
12:04 AM Apr 8th 2012 via TweetDeck

Listening to Simon & Garfunkel. Artie's voice makes me cry.
6:29 PM Apr 8th via TweetDeck

Oh NOOOO!! Someone just told me that Ice T responded to my tweet about him!! THIS CAN'T BE GOOD!!!
7:37 AM Apr 9th via web

I am not going to read it. I DO NOT WANT HIM MAD AT ME!!
7:38 AM Apr 9th via web

Plus, I do not like to hurt people's feelings. I forget that twitter is not just me and four other dorky friends, ragging on TV stars.
7:39 AM Apr 9th via web

He's out there doing his job. He doesn't need any heckling from the peanut gallery. So, I am sorry, Mr. T! You get out there and DO IT!
7:42 AM Apr 9th via web

 

Ice T Replied (Reptweeted?):

Oh shit! FLTG this may be time for a DRIVE BY.. Some one tell who is this bitch?
8:51 AM Apr 8th via TweetDeck

Hey @aimeemann stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time.. Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T
9:00 AM Apr 8th via TweetDeck

Send that shit to TMZ.. Homegirl went in on me for no fuckin reason! WNTFW...Wrong Nigga To Fuck With. She didn't get the FLTG memo?
9:29 AM Apr 8th via web

OK. Homegirl apologized....... Say no more. FLTG Cease fire! "Once again there's Peace in Twitterland." Ice T
9:52 AM Apr 9th via TweetDeck

The Village Voice declares the Single Greatest Tweet of All Time @FINALLEVEL (Ice T) to @aimeemann http://bit.ly/aa8O2e
11:06 AM Apr 9th via TweetDeck

I'm just having fun on twitter homie.Nobodys arguing on my end. I'm waitin on Coco to get dressed to go out 2 dinner.. Plus it Sat. No work.
5:50 PM Apr 10th via TweetDeck

I'll say it again... The Final Level Twitter Gang is a peaceful organization. We never attack..... BUT WE WILL RETALIATE. Ice T
11:57 AM Apr 9th via TweetDeck

Once again. She made a comment.. I replied... She apologized. Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLTG. Mooooovin!
2:44 PM Apr 10th via TweetDeck

No comments:

Post a Comment