Monday, October 10, 2011

Subject: New Baby Schaub

From: Susan Schaub, Date: October 9, 2011

So finally here are the details... :-)  My personal cell wasn't letting me send outgoing messages for some reason so I had to wait until I was home and got a few hours sleep - sorry for the delay.

Colin David Schaub was born on Thursday, 10/6 at 5:46 pm. He was 8 lbs, 15 oz and 20.75 in long.  He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.  He likes to sleep during the day and stay up all night so I am a little bit tired but doing well.  Other than being backwards, he's a really good baby thus far.  Brendan is enjoying having a little brother and is being my little helper.  He was VERY excited when we came home from the hospital to say the least. 

I know there isn't a picture yet attached but I promise to send one or two when I can. 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

Susan

Colin, Susan, Brendan and Kevin Schaub

No comments:

Post a Comment